The views on the online community do not represent those of Narcolepsy UK. To provide the best possible service, we keep an active interest in the topics being discussed, while making sure that the forum remains strictly for your discussions.
Your Content must:
- be accurate where it states facts
- be genuinely held where it states opinions
- comply with applicable law in any country in which they are posted.
Your Content must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any other person or organisation
- contain any material which is obscene, racist, sexist or offensive in any way
- engage in bullying on the site
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
- be likely to deceive
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- be used as an advertisement or to promote a survey
- be likely to disrupt our service in any way
- give the impression that they emanate from us where this is not the case
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Common sense & disclosure of personal information
Please use caution and common sense when using the Site. Keep your password secure and contact us if you think it might be used by someone else. We cannot guarantee in any way that other registered users of the forum are who they say they are, are always honest and acting in good faith. Any registered users who we feel might be abusing the spirit of the forum and who fail to comply with the terms and conditions above could have the privilege of using the site removed from them.
Content on this site is monitored on a daily basis. If you read a post that you find breaks any of the above regulations, press the report post button and that post will be flagged up to a moderator. We reserve the right to reject, block, suspend or remove content at any time and at our sole discretion. We in no way guarantee that your content will be displayed on the Site.
Always exercise caution on the site. Do not disclose your full name or have your user name as your full name. Do not give details of your phone numbers, email address, home address or of your workplace to any person.
You agree to compensate the charity and our respective directors, officers, employees, and applicable third parties in full from and against all third party claims, liabilities, losses and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered by such persons arising out of, or related to or which may arise from Your Content and/or any breach by you of any term of this Agreement.