UK Sleep Centres

node leader

Expert assessment is vital

All patients who are diagnosed with narcolepsy, or whose GP suspects that they may have narcolepsy, should be referred to a specialist Sleep Centre for expert assessment.

Here is our latest list of Sleep Centres, by region:

Yorkshire and North East England

North West England

East Midlands

West Midlands

South East England and East Anglia

South West England


Northern Ireland