Narcolepsy UK has always relied on volunteers to raise funds to help support the charity. As the charity grows, we require volunteers to participate in fundraising roles to help us generate much-needed income to keep the charity running. This is an exciting time to help us grow, and we are looking for fundraising volunteers to run a variety of activities to raise money.
Activities may include fundraising sales or car boot sales, sports events (such as runs and cycles or our 30 Walks in 30 days), coffee morning, running a music/entertainment event or being responsible for collection tins in your local area.
Skills and Personal Qualities
- A team player and reliable
- Enthusiastic and enjoys engaging with the public
- Good communication skills
What we offer
- Experience in organising and taking part in events – and the chance to gain new skills
- Flexible volunteering – volunteers can choose when they would like to be involved
- Support and resources should you wish to organise your own fundraising event
- Travel and out-of-pocket expenses paid, and work references if required
If you are interested please contact Liam Sloan at email@example.com for an application form.
Helping us raise money will make a fundamental difference to the support and services we provide – you can change lives!